Friday 4 September 2009

I Should Never Have Purchased...

A few years ago I bought a Samsung MP3 player. I purchased this product because it had a very appealing, curved and smooth design. However, when I started to use the product I realised that the MP3 player was very slow and hard to use. Firstly, I noticed that you had to press the buttons on a certain angle to get them to work which was very annoying. Also it took ages to access all my songs. The font style was also quite hard to understand and the songs were not organised by artist name or album, but by file name which was very impractical. The volume buttons were also very badly made and felt as if they were going to fall off every time you pressed them. The maximum volume was also very quiet which was very poor. As if that wasn’t enough that was wrong with the sound quality, the headphones that came with the product were very bad quality and I had to buy my own pair to use with the player. I could have easily pay half the price for an MP3 player with the same memory and it is likely to have worked better but because of the cost a was drawn to the product, thinking that a high price would guarantee quality. I should have looked at some reviews of this product as I feel it was a waste of money. I had to replace the player within a few months which goes to show you should do some research on an expensive product before buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment